How do I access my unofficial transcript?


A student or alumnus needs to obtain an official or unofficial copy of their transcript

Unofficial Transcript

  1. Log into the SIMON system with your username and password.
  2. Click the Students tab.
  3. Click Academic Transcript.
  4. Transcript type should say All Levels.
  5. Click Submit.

For more information on transcripts, or to request an official transcript, check the link below:

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?